Copy content from another Curve course when you want to use or repurpose previously created content including course settings, syllabus, assignments, modules, files, pages, discussions, quizzes, and question banks. You can also copy or adjust events and due dates.
Note: Draft State settings are retained in course copies. If an assignment is unpublished in a course, the assignment will also be unpublished in the course copy.
In Course Navigation, click the Settings link.
Copy Course Content
Click the Copy this Course button.
Enter New Course Details
Enter the Name , Course Code , Start Date , and End Date  for the new course.
Click the All content radio button  if you want to copy all of the content from the course. If you want to copy specific content, click the Select specific content radio button .
Adjust Events and Due Dates
If you want to adjust the due dates associated with the course events and assignments, click the Adjust events and due dates checkbox. You have two options to choose from: Shift dates and Remove dates.
Shift Dates: Adjust Beginning and Ending Dates
Click the calendar icon and select the beginning date of the course you are copying . Select the new date you want the new course to begin . Then select the end date of the course you are copying , as well as the new date you want the new course to end .
Shift Dates: Create Date Substitutions
You can also explicitly define day substitutions to adjust for changing class schedules (i.e. move everything that was on Mondays to now happen on Tuesdays). To create a date substitution, click the Substitution button . Use the drop-down menus  to select the days of the week. You can also remove Substitutions by clicking the end icon .
You can also choose to remove dates from your course.
Dates will be removed from the following features:
- Assignments (due, availability, and peer-review dates)
- Announcements (post delay dates)
- Quizzes (due, availability, and show correct answers dates)
- Calendar events (start and end dates)
- Modules (unlock dates)
Click the Create Course button.
Course copy statuses include pre-processing, queued, running, completed, and failed.
- If you copied a Curve course and selected specific content, Curve will ask you to select the content you want to import. Click the Content Type
- If you copied a Curve course and did not select specific content, Curve will show any issues that occurred with the import. Click the issueslink to view them.