Sometimes there are a few reasons why you cannot access your courses.
- If you are self-enrolling in a course using a join code or URL, you may not have completed the registration process. Check your email for information from your instructor as to how to enroll in your course.
- If your institution enrolled you in your course, your enrollment may not have been set up properly. Please contact your instructor(s) for assistance.
- Each course is associated with a specific access date. Depending on the date associated with the course, you may not yet be able to view your course.
- Courses must be published by your institution before you can access them. If a course is not accessibleto you in your course list, it may not be published.
- Confirm your browseris up to date. Outdated browsers cannot support Curve courses.